Ixionn

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-06-2014, 10:00 PM

"Just because you don't have a crown doesn't mean you aren't a king Ixionn. You only need to be yourself to live a full life. Care about the ones you care about, and protect what you think is worth protecting. Trust me in the beginning the only reason I wanted to be king was because I hated being underneath others. But serving under Bass taught me that's not what it's all about." These words sorta made sense to the masked boy. If he wanted to ever step into the place of Quelt someday...he'd have to love and respect others. Even if they seemed suspicious or unworthy to trust. Especially his pack and family members. Those who relied on him most...
Quelt sat and then continued on about his mother. And though he had stated not ever meeting Elsa...all that he said was plenty enough. "But Hajime told me she was a wonderful woman. White as snow with blue eyes, trying to find her place in the world." The orangey tan boy drifted into thought with a weak smile slowly appearing upon his face. His eyelids slid over his rubies and he huffed quietly. White...blue eyes. How nice.
The boy didn't know exactly everything about her, even with the help of Quelt now. Although he was told she was wonderful multiple times...and that's all he needed to hear. Ixionn opened his eyes again and looked into the water, smile fizzling slowly. He was about to speak but Quelt seemed to continue. Huffing softly, the boy nodded and he spoke. "I would love to, Quelt. I know I've been acting very selfish and sensitive lately...so as long as this story doesn't mention the death and disappearances of my real mother..." Ixionn rolled his shoulders forward and bit down on his lip.
Speech,