Large
build
-
player
09-06-2014, 11:03 PM
I have been slacking with my writing.

As of my trip to deep creek:

The Good:

-I've been in a house by myself and it's awesome.

-I started my college class which is also awesome.

The Bad:

-If y'all know me, I have continuous problems with my friends. Currently, I am having boy problems (As always).

-My horse recently cut his leg pretty bad, he won't be ridable for at least a few months.

-I'm having a huge problem on "who cares" because the person I ccall when I'm upset is my mother. Woot.

On that note:

If I just "disappear" for a few days, maybe even a week, do not fret. I'll be back. I always come back.

I will be back to my grandmothers tomorrow, 9/7/14, and will probably not be on the entire day. My parents come home in the afternoon and I'll be out with my "friends" all day. *Hopefully* I can make the charging cord on my computer work when I go back home, if not I'm screwed.

What I want to start with my characters:

-I'll start with Exodus. He is seriously in no threads right now, I'll make an AW thread but I [b]NEED
something for him.

-Caeto will remain rogue unless he feels obligated to join a pack because of a "special someone" wether it be a girlfriend/lover or a family member. But right now he is just roaming.

-I really want Amarant to stay in Fern Gully. At least until his mother dies. I do plan on him being at her side for her last breath, and no spoiler, He will run when happens. -Depending- on if Panda comes around (His brother Koray) He may, or may not go back to Secrtua, at least for a while.

-Chione will remain in Olympus until she is 1 year or older. Unless her family is overthrown or something. I will make threads with her. If you want to thread with her, PM any of my accounts, and I will make a thread. She does not just "waltz" into others, she hates other wolves. Only threads that she will "waltz" into are family threads.

-Chrono, I'm very unsure of. Esper, I promise you a batch of children, but Chrono is dead to me all the time. I might keep him for a few months.

-I'm not sure if Misty will be going into a pack. I am looking for a love interest but plenty of friends work fine with her. I'm open to anything, good or bad, with her.