gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
09-06-2014, 11:08 PM

The man smiled down at the red boy, a part of him glad at least one of their children had taken more after him, though it seemed his side of the family had made itself known much better this time around. "You?re right, I?m not, but I wouldn?t want to miss your big day now would I?" His lifted his gaze suddenly as a sudden outburst was heard from the den even as the other pups were moving off and he frowned. But Natalya was asking him a question and he turned his gaze back to the ebony woman. "Uneventful." He said chuckling. For a moment he rested his muzzle upon the top of her head and breathed a contented sigh. Then a question he had hoped to avoid flitted from her lips.
He sighed and lifted his head. " ?I?m not sure." He said softly and taking the still missing presence of his daughter as an excuse to step away for a moment. The russet man moved in front of the den and lowered his head to gaze into the hole. It took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the dimness and when he did he was greeted with the somewhat droll image of Chione flopped on her stomach. "Everything alright sweetie?"

"Speech"