Talk Dirty To Me

Nikolai

gems
size
build
player
09-07-2014, 12:54 AM

speech

He had begun to linger around the famed battlefield curiously, wondering why in the world wolves here gathered so often to fight. What really threw him for a loop was the fact that some of them came here to fight for fun. He just didn't get it. Fighting had always been for survival for him, never had he thought that sparing could be something done for enjoyment except maybe in the way pups play fight. But now that he was in these mostly peaceful lands it was something that he would have to grow used to he supposed. Even with all his skepticisms and curiosities, here he was, prepared to do exactly what he was so skeptical about. He wanted to train and rebuild a few of the skills that might have dulled in his year and a half of self-imposed exile.

Suddenly a howl cut through the air, catching his attention and making his ash-colored gaze turn in its direction. Well, that was the best invitation he had gotten all day so he trotted off to see just who was so eager to fight. He spotted her pale form in the distance and approached her with a small dip of his head and a smirk. "Well, I certainly didn't expect my first challenger here to be such a pretty fea. Certainly a plus. I'm Nikolai."