Talk Dirty To Me

Anzhelika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-07-2014, 01:37 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2014, 01:43 AM by Anzhelika.)
An eager and curious wolf would show up sooner than later, the ivory Queen narrowing her gold and violet gaze, scoffing at the multi earthen toned boy before her. "Oh, don't flatter yourself- sweetheart. I could have also likely been a tree tall angered male with a short fuse of a temper. You're just lucky to run into the path of this Queen.. Now. Let's get to it babe, three rounds sound good? And I see ladies first, but I'll grant you the first move."
FIGHT
Round 0/3
Anzhelika vs. Nikolai for spar

The ivory Queen would set her body ready up for battle. Her ears would instinctively pull back against her pale skull, gold and violet audits becoming small slits to protect her orbs. Her dark obsidian lips would pull back up in a snarl, revealing her alabaster fangs that dripped with poison. Her tongue skimmed over her fangs with a distinct hiss and low rumble from her chest. Her cheeks would bunch up along their pale selves, protecting her fleshy parts of the fae's face. The girl's black nose would also scrunch up along in the snarl, protecting it from possible snapping teeth or scratching claws. Her hackles would raise, the skin around the back of her neck and shoulders scrunching up to protect vital areas. She would align her tail with her spine, and then her skull along with her spine and tail, all three lining up perfectly. Her toes spread out evenly and her limbs became limp for quick and easy movement. Her core tensed along with her abdomen, the girl ready to spring at any moment. Her claws dug into the barren earth for traction, along with her evenly spread toes. Her fur bristled and her chin dipped down to protect her throat. She stood, staring at him as her stance said; 'come at me, bro.'
[Image: vQdrOgc.png]

[Image: 524oelY.png]

Warning: This character is prone to cursing, possible maim, fighting, and claims. If you choose to RP with this character, do it at your own risk!