gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
10-06-2014, 10:38 AM

He had stayed with the rest of the pack as Novella had wandered back to their home. He hadn?t been completely happy with the idea of her traveling by herself, but she seemed confident about it so he would not protest too much. She?d returned safely, her beautiful form returning safe and sound to announce that they would be free to return to their home. As he was sure everyone was ready to be back in the more familiar lands. He?d enjoyed his time at the shrine with his wife, and it gave their children an opportunity to see more of the world than just their home territory.
They would travel back, this time everyone was on their own feet. Fire and ice gaze would lay upon the destruction before them. Perpetual mud would be their home for a time, as Varda was soon realizing. "Varda, be careful where you leap." She was coming awful close to the high waters of the falls behind her. He?d keep his eye on his distressed daughter as his form moved beside Novella, his nose nuzzling into her pristine fur. "We?ve much work to be done." He?d start as he thought of their crystal palace and the possible damage that could have been done to it.

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]