Anzhelika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-08-2014, 12:40 PM

He would charge at her and she would keep her defensive stance as they collided, the boy knocking her back a bit. She could already feel the bruising and soreness on her chest, but the ivory Queen ignored it. This was a battle. A snarl ripped through her throat as she would drag her claws into the earth as she would be pushed back, struggling to keep her balance. The boy would attempt to reach up and grab a hold of her scruff, yet Anzhelika would quickly dip down and spring up, throwing her head up into the air. She would attempt to hit the man's muzzle with the top of her skull/cranium. She knew this would cause bruising to her skull, even a possible fracture, but this is what fighting meant, risking yourself. Her weight would be distributed evenly on all four limbs and her tail and spine would align with one another as her eyes were kept in small slits, her ears pinned against her skull. Her hackles would raise and bunch up around her scruff, where he was attempting to bite. She would dig her claws into the earth and spring up once again, attempting to swing and hit the top of her skull against his own muzzle/bottom chin area. Her core and abdomen would tense, toes spreading out evenly as her claws dug into the barren earth, lips curled back in a low growl.

F I G H T

Anzhelika vs. Nikolai for spar

Attacks; Throwing/swinging her head up into the air, attempting to knock her skull against Nikolai's muzzle.

Defenses; Ears pinned against skull, eyes narrowed into small slits, weight distributed evenly between limbs, core and abdomen tensed, toes spread evenly and claws dug into the ground, spine and tail aligned, hackles raised and bunched up around shoulders/scruff, lips curled back.
Injuries; Mild bruising to chest, possible bruising and/or fracture to skull if attempted hit is made.

--Extra Notes--
Sorry if it's a bit confusing!! She basically just swings her head up and tries to hit him on the bottom of his muzzle/chin area. PM me with any questions you have, I will surely try to clarify :)

[Image: vQdrOgc.png]

[Image: 524oelY.png]

Warning: This character is prone to cursing, possible maim, fighting, and claims. If you choose to RP with this character, do it at your own risk!