ardent

I am the Lorax

Virt�

gems
size
build
player
09-08-2014, 02:02 PM

Neon gems would glimmer with mischief as he would rise upon his hind legs and with his front, he would grip the tough bark of the wood of a nearby tree, feeling it's cool touch as he clung to the trunk for a moment, his tail swinging happily. Black-coated ears would flick in recognition of the tempest's words, as he would clamber up the leafy branches, and wriggle his way down a wide branch, that was enough to support his weight, but even then, it groaned silently as he moved. His tail would flick from side to side as he balanced all of his weight between the sides of the branch evenly and he began to inch toward the edge so he was at the end; close to the tempest and at her eye level. "Really? Can wolves fly?" Playful banter would float from his jowls, as he gripped the wood, flopping down onto the faceted wood, his claws driving small ruts into the branch unintentionally. He would peer up at the wolf and give a toothy grin at her question of his being.

"I live in the Range with my daddy. A wolf adopted me, because my mama and daddy abandoned me not long ago. I just wanted to see what was out here; and lo and behold, I find a wolf in a tree! How did you even get up there?" He knew wolves had stubbier claws and less flexibility than felines, but he was curious. His head would cock in curious stare, but he gazed about the landscape and took note of multiple rocks about. Had she jumped on a bunch of the taller rocks and gotten up there? "How do you get down without getting hurt?"

""

THANKS LUIS <3