size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
09-08-2014, 03:33 PM

{ LISTENED TO WHILST WRITING }

He still seemed uncomfortable, and the queen felt so terrible for causing him so much discomfort. As he shied from her touch, she would quit and turn her head away. "Quintus... I'm sorry..." Quietly she would inch away from the boy, and stare at the crystals absently, almost ignoring the topic she had just brought up once more. "Well... It's a bit of a sad way I discovered it..." Quietly she shook her head, tears stinging at mismatched orbs. If only if me and Bass had come faster... We could have saved him... Hastily she blinked them away, curling her pearly banner about herself and bringing herself to the ground, lying gently, staring into the many facets of the giant cliffs, watching as the stars danced in their reflections. Quietly her eyes would close, as she gave a soft song, letting the wind whoosh through her heart. Since Nona had joined Abaven, she had revived her talent for singing, and now she enjoyed doing it a lot. The tempest believed it connected her with the spiritual world, and would bring good fortune to Abaven; so far it had.

""