gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
09-08-2014, 04:41 PM

The black and white she wolf knew not what she did to her best friend, she couldn?t see how she shared the pain she felt. All she knew was that now she was very uncertain she?d make it to recovery without Ara at her side. She felt closer to her, especially now, than to anyone else within her family or pack. Still she was close to her mother and siblings, yet still Ara was there with her now. No other wolf had provided her anywhere close to the same amount of support. Even now, as the contents of her stomach were emptied onto the dirt Ara was by her side, making sure she was going to be alright. She?d lean into her touch, breathing a bit heavier after she?d heaved up her lunch. She?d gently kiss the warm flesh and Novel would sigh, unsure if she wanted anyone but Ara with her then. "No, I just want to feel you next to me." Her voice was quiet, unsure as she let her eyes look back towards her companion. "Just, tell me it?s going to be okay." She?d squeak, so unsure of the future and what it would bring.

""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]