ardent

Crawling Like A Worm From A Bird

Venus

gems
size
build
player
09-08-2014, 11:01 PM

The aroma that painted these lands was sweet and delicate. A mixture of apples, pears, peaches, and plums. The perfume intertwined perfectly, creating a relaxing environment. Birds fluttered above in vast amounts, knocking down the fruits as they tried to devour the delicate nutrition. An apple fell from the tree she now stood under, landing perfectly in front on her forepaws. It rolled a bit toward her and stopped when it touched her left front paw. She toyed with the fruit with her claws rolling it a bit beneath her foot.

A small creature would wriggle its way out of the fruit. A tiny green worm that had made the apple its home. Motley eyes would observe it carefully as it struggled to evacuate. Ah, it made her thankful for the animal she was, though, she was not exactly proud of who she had became. Right paw would hold the fruit steady and she tried to gently help the worm from the apple, though she ended up squishing the creature in the process. A sigh escaped her lips and she sat down upon the grass. Ah, but it seemed even doing right went wrong.

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts