gems
size
Small
build
-
player
09-09-2014, 03:47 AM

and i'll fight to survive

Rurik sat there for a bit continuing to plot out his next few moves until a very familiar voice and then before he knew it familiar face was before him and then lunged at him. Swiftly he splayed his toes and bent his knees to try and embrace her if she were to come to be on top of him from her lunge. Either way he was glad to see his beloved sister was not physically harmed at least from anything. "What are you doing out in the big bad world? They didn't kick you out too did they?" he listened to her intently before speaking himself. Thinking of how to word things he finally grasped what he wanted to say "They didn't kick me out, I chose to come out into the big bad world in search of you dear sister, how I missed you so very much but it seems I have been separated from Artemiy and Liliya but I'm sure they're alright... I was worried about you and I'm glad your safe" He stepped closer to Isidora and tried to gently brush his muzzle against her's.

He chuckled to himself, oh how she foiled his many moves already but it didn't matter to him. Rurik knew Isidora was safe from any current danger but truly wouldn't ever understand some of the things that Isidora did. All that really mattered to him at the moment was that she was here and he didn't have to go out looking for her anymore but a new objective would begin to rise in Rurik's mind and that would be to get them to reunite once more with Artemiy and Liliya. Family was everything to the brute and their safety was of top concern despite the fact that he was shorter than Isidora not but much but just enough to possibly be teased.

Rurik would speak once more as his inky lips parted making way for a smile as well "Please, do tell me what you have been up to Isi, you don't have to tell me everything, you know me though even if you don't tell I'm still going to love you and support you as the caring brother I am". Despite asking his question Rurik was honest for he would always love and support his beloved sister, she was his family and well Rurik was overjoyed to see Isidora again.

through this thunderous life