gems
size
Small
build
-
player
09-09-2014, 06:59 AM

and i'll fight to survive

Rurik couldn't help but smile, at her teasing him about being half the size of most wolves. The simple fact was actually rather true but it didn't stop him from being protective of his family though. Isidora certainly had common sense though and he had to agree with her "You know I wouldn't ever actually go out and say it though, not that I would actually want a physical confrontation with anyone but still sometimes it can't be helped particularly when it involves you, Artemiy, and Liliya, you know its true as well Isi" what she had to say next though was what grabbed his attention.

"Well my alpha's gone cuckoo. Ex-alpha actually, she vanished and I found out why. The current one ain't a cop either which was why I had to find the first. So I'm on my own until we can fix her.". Rurik looked into her eyes before his voice came about "You know you can count on me to aid you Isi... I'm here now so don't ever feel like you have to do this alone now and maybe even Arty and Lily if we come across them which I hope we do". Oh how the brute wished they could find the others soon as he grew ever more worried about them. He felt a little better knowing she was alright from what he could tell for now anyways.

He didn't know many wolves outside of old ebony and some of the outsiders of it however other than that he was completely blind to who Isidora was referring to. For now Rurik would make his priority to aid his sister as best he could despite as she pointed out to him that he was indeed half the size of most wolves. There was a small smile forming on his maw once more, if there was one thing Isidora was good at it was getting him to brighten up even if it was just a little bit "What's so bad about my size anyways? Surely there are advantages to being small while there are advantages to being tall... its just a matter of what you do to balance the advantages and disadvantages which does me no good when you tease me... but oh well, nonetheless that's what I love about you, somehow you teasing me tends to almost always make me feel a bit better" Rurik was truly honest about that. Despite getting teased about his size he knew that she was for the most part messing with him but not in a cruel way. What would be next on her agenda now that he found Isidora and accomplished the goal he set out to do besides to find the other two so they can be together. True to his word though he would aid Isidora in her search to fix someone which to him seemed rather interesting.

through this thunderous life