ardent

Pain, without love. Pain, can't get enough - PAIN!

Maija

Loner
Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-09-2014, 11:49 AM

Even if her heat hadn't been bouncing around her within a mile radius, she still would have remained far from the male. Maija was used to being away from people, especially those she was not familiar with. The only wolves she preferred close to her were Sibelle, her children, and (these days) Cataleya. The memories of Taurig's presence being her security blanket were now faded and she hoped that she wouldn't have to endure empty promises again.
The male, whose identity was revealed as Fendar, told his short story of how his family had been slain in what sounded like a war. He came to Alacritis, only to find his cousin ruling Ebony, one of the many packs that dotted the large continent. When he asked of her family, Maija only snorted. What could she tell without revealing every aspect of her past? "I am the only member of my family left...except for my children." A shadow of a smile appeared on her lips. "I hope they will keep the linage going." That fact was indeed a bit too revealing, but she didn't mind if this stranger knew.

Talk like this