Anzhelika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-09-2014, 04:58 PM

The boy's name would be Aeolus, something the ivory Queen had never really heard of, before. Yet their names were similar, with both starting with an 'A'and both unique. The large pale woman would open her maw, speaking in a soft and delicate tone, just for him. "My name is Anzhelika Zinaida Rusakov," she would tell the boy, a proud raise of her head as she said her own name. "You can call me whatever you'd like, Aeouls. As long as it's done with respect and politely. I would really hate to snap on you for a small misunderstanding," The ivory Queen would say as a small smile appeared on her maw. "So what is it, darling?" She would ask him in referring to the pup being her's or forever waiting on his adoptive parents that were a no show. She wouldn't push the boy to make his decision, for he was his own, independent little self, he could choose without her help.

[Image: vQdrOgc.png]

[Image: 524oelY.png]

Warning: This character is prone to cursing, possible maim, fighting, and claims. If you choose to RP with this character, do it at your own risk!