ardent

Crawling Like A Worm From A Bird

Venus

gems
size
build
player
09-09-2014, 06:53 PM

Marbled eyes stared at the inanimate worm. The defenseless creature had curled helplessly in a coil as its life drained from its tiny body. Paw gently raked the worm from the apple as its juices had glued its form to the fruit. The thing fell to the ground and disappeared forever into the tall grasses where its body would decay and once more become part of the earth.

A caw would pull her thoughts back to reality. A bird had apparently decided to keep her company. Though, it did not seem he was here to make friends. Ears pinned against her crown as the creature would degrade her appearance with its claims of "fat paw." Right paw would shove the apple in the creature's direction, though not aiming to injure him in any way.

Frame would lift off the ground and head would snake toward the bird's direction. Ear still pinned against her skull. Oh, do I now? Words would trail venomously. I hear birds make a good treat. What about one of those? Venus would snap her jaws at the creature, a growl ending the action when maw would close shut. She had no intentions to harm the bird, just to show him who was the boss.

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts