Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-09-2014, 09:59 PM
Nako sat, the lake water barely covering the tail curled around a leg. The day he had planned had turned somewhat sour in his attempts to rouse his younger sister from sleeping in. Must be a blue moon thing for Anais. All she did was go, go, go. Everyday. But all Nako and his brother did was train, train, train. Push themselves further and strain their bodies to physical ruin so that all they could do by the end of the day was crawl into the den on quaking legs. And with sour thoughts reflecting on how he had failed to start up something for them to do that wasn't so serious in it's methods and application made the grey wolf give a defeated sigh. The mood had been killed by his words, his choice of activity having dragged down Anais's permanently cheerful mood by his current attitude.

Anais denied his offer to given her a quick lesson. then he saw it staring back at him as she pressed her cheek against his scarred shoulder. The matching mark was on her shoulder. Their father had carved it into his flesh, before Anais was born, after being snatched away from his real mother, a rather pale female who was but hazy memories by this point in his life.?"I remember when you first came up to me and asked if I could keep a secret. Then you were going off to see dad. You came back with a scar." He stared into Anais's eyes for a moment, single functioning ear listening, seeing her tail start a lazy wagging motion. "I bet you can to, I'll spash my way down the shore and you catch them." Nako dashed down the shore a ways away from his sister, the lake sloshing at his ankles. With a cheery yip the yearling began to serpentine down to his sibling; intent now set on making this day enjoyable for her.