ardent

Crawling Like A Worm From A Bird

Venus

gems
size
build
player
09-10-2014, 12:56 AM

This bird had some courage to dance with wolves the way he did. Making demands and prancing about as if he were some immortal warrior. Tossing the apple in the feathered creature's direction did not appear to be enough to shoo him away. Instead, it seemed to do just the opposite - the thing fluttered to her shoulders, landing between them. Ears pinned against her skull and annoyed growl rumbled in her throat as the thing pecked at her head. Was she now cursed to be a bird's slave? Ah, the gods would have such a sense of humor! How would you know? Have you eaten a bird before?

Tiny beating wings could be heard as the thing seemed to struggle to keep its balance. At least the bird kept its talons out of her flesh - then they would have a problem. Putting up with it's beak was bad enough. You know, if I could. . . I would so tie that beak of yours shut. A sigh escaped her maw as he leaped on top of her head. Well, a royal as herself needed a crown after all, right? Heh, except hers, unfortunately, appeared to be alive.

Eyebrows raised in surprise when the bold bird would dip his head upside-down to meet her marbled eyes. She blinked when he would peck her on her forehead with that annoying beak of his. Oh, yeah? Venus would lower her head and use her left forelimb to swat at the bird in attempt to, gently, swat him off. She had to admit, she found the bird quite humorous. For a moment, she felt a smile cross her lips.

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts