Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-10-2014, 08:30 PM

His gold and silver eyes revealed how he felt, and the boy was a true mess. Confusion, anger, and sadness were rolled into a whirlpool of emotions as he continued to think of the situation at hand. What was he supposed to do in regards to Guinevere having children? The scent of the father was strong on her fur when she had appeared and he began to think of how she had been left at the borders. He had been the one to hold onto her until her pups were born. Anger seethed in his veins as he realized that she hadn't been able to visit her sister at all. What was he to do?
Slowly, the confusion left his eyes and sadness swept across his black frame. His pacing ceased and he looked up to his mother's own bi-colored gaze. "You're right, Mama, I should talk to her when I get the chance." A sigh slipped from his lips and he reclined to his haunches beside Song. His nose stretched out to her white cheek and his ears remained flattened against his cranium. "I just wish I had known what was going on..."

"Speech"
Lineart courtesy of Kaylink on dA - Character belongs to Wynn