Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-11-2014, 12:32 AM
Alsander

He almost didn?t hear the approaching wolf until she was closer to him. As she paused, he blinked and lowered his gaze to the silvery grey female. Hey. He knew this female. She spoke, cementing the knowledge in his brain. He?d seen her and Leon brought to the head of the pack during a meeting to take their vows of matrimony. As she spoke on, stating his previous pack affiliation, he nodded. ?Aye, I was. I still am, even if the pack isn?t official.? She had been their lead hunter, a fine huntress, hardworking and strong, but quiet voiced. He could also now see her fragmented nerves, just under the surface. He could imagine how she felt. So much upheaval in one pack. It was as though Valhalla was the prize pig, and everyone had to challenge for it.

He smiled slightly as she admitted to not remembering his name. ?Alsander. I was a Digamma.? Solemn modesty as he stated his old rank. What rank would he have, once Surreal rebuilt their home and pack, and called the old Valhallans back? ?And you are Ashtoreth Adravendi, our finest hunter.? It was no attempt at conscious flattery, but a sincere acknowledgement of her skills and hard work. Mismatched eyes of gold and green studied her frame, then the surrounding area, as he wondered where Leon and their children were. ?There are a few old members here; Cael, and Imena, and Deviant. Cael and Imena had children. About time, too.? He added in an undertone, almost to himself.

He looked back to her, noting her eyes, which he?d never paid much attention to, in terms of noting the colors. Amethyst and gold. They reminded him of Lyric?s eyes. ?How have you and your family fared since that day? I can smell Olympus on you. Have you found a home there?? And would you leave it behind, to be a part of the old family once more? It was an unspoken question as he gazed steadily at the grey huntress.