Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-11-2014, 08:45 AM

I'll be TWISTED its my turn!

OOC:: Awesome fight Star. <3 Thank you for the opportunity, again, and thanks so much for your help and patience. :3

Failure. Whatever beast jumped in to aid the phoenix woman had given the edge needed. Arisu felt her body slip, her paws falling short of the other as she fell to the ground. But though she would admit her loss she would not truly submit. Fire burned in those radioactive pools, shining with hate. She had failed, yes, but at the same time the woman had edges above her. Years of experience, when she was yet an untried yearling. At the same time, however, Arisu felt satisfied that she had fought valiantly for that which she stood for. Loss or not, those present would, with any luck, at least remember that she was no coward, even if they continued to try and blame her and her siblings for her mother?s sins.

?Go ahead and take your due, Phoenix, but know that the sins of Virdiana Sovari are not her daughter?s.? There was no problem in being blamed for her own actions and taking responsibility for them, but to be blamed for failures not by her own action, or Hestia?s,was what stirred her. Arisu would lay still, presenting her tongue to the victor, but there was no other sign of submission in her position. She would live. She would continue to grow stronger, to become a beast to be reckoned with. Her first true battle would be remembered. Someday, she may very well face this woman again... And if that day came... Arisu was determined to not repeat her defeat again.

"Hear My Voice,"

'Read My Thoughts.'