size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-11-2014, 02:36 PM

The man watched the woman vanish into Abaven territory, a soft sigh leaving his maw. He turned his attention back to the woman before him, a faint smile on his lips. It seemed that she shared his suspicions as well, but Bass had too kind a heart to turn anyone away from his pack. But this was one of the reasons why he picked Venus to be his Kashkar, even though some wolves may think that it was jealousy that led her to not like other members, but Bass knew better. She had a good judge of character, and he both respected and admired that. Venus had no issue with speaking her mind and letting it be known how she feels, but Bass -- he was nothing like that. He still needed to learn and grow, but turning wolves away who were in search of a home was just not within him. His tail thumped against the earth as he pulled himself out of his thoughts, giving his full attention to Venus as she spoke.

He nodded his head at her words, knowing that she only wanted the best for him and Abaven. He let out another sigh, meeting those colourful eyes. "Yes, something tells me that she will not heed my warnings. Just keep an eye on her, I trust your judgement here." He said softly, his white head slowly shaking. "Maybe you should follow me when a summoning howl is heard, clearly I need to grow more of a backbone. I have too must trust for the world, something you seem to be raising your brow at." He teased her slightly, although his tone was still serious. "I just believe that given the chance, any wolf could prove to be great. Is that such a bad thing?" He asked her, his golden gaze searching her face. Was he so wrong in thinking that there was good within everyone?

""