Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-11-2014, 03:18 PM

Triumph. It coursed through her very veins as the other woman fell to the earth, her futile attacks falling short as Jupiter drove her to the earth. Mercury relinquished his hold as she fell and snarled, hackles still raised as he stiffly sidled to press against Jupiter's left foreleg, but not for long. The leg soon moved upon the fallen youth's shoulder to pin the other woman to prevent escape. Words came from the defeated's lips and Jupiter scowled.

"Your sins are your own," she snapped, teeth clicking together, small bits of frothing saliva flinging towards the grounded woman's features. "She didn't know her place and not to talk about things she knew jack shit about. I fixed that." Her demeanor shifted, still antagonizing but accented with a wicked upturn of obsidian lips. A soft chuckle emerged from her lungs. "The daughters of the coward queen? Convenient." Jupiter's actions had been based purely on the two dark women's own and they were to blame for as far as she was concerned.

Without further delay, she struck, paws shifting to wrench the she-wolf's jaws apart. Teeth swiftly removed her prize before Jupiter stepped back, celestial optics--harsh and cold--sweeping briefly over to the other she had taken the tongue of. It seemed that daftness ran in their family as the other had not made a move to get a healer. It seemed as if they would rather bleed out. Fine by me, she scoffed inwardly, still holding the tongue between her teeth. After a few moments, she dropped it carelessly next to the other, snarling lightly.

Eyes found Artemis departing and a red femme bleeding from an empty eye socket and a satisfied smirk touched her lips. Yes, they had all found closure today. All that remained now was what they'd all come here for. Expectantly, Jupiter waited, eyes on the fight to the death nearby.

"speech"

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.