ardent

don't i smell just fabulous today?

Wren

gems
size
build
player
09-11-2014, 04:33 PM

Wren hated making her friend guilty. She also hated being like this around him...she wanted their relationship to be normal and easy. Not full of this awkward nonsense. It seemed the aroma she was letting out wasn't helping at all, either. But thank god it was almost Autumn. No more of this crap. She could snuggle up to him without feeling nervous and awkward...they could meet normally. But then next summer...by then, Bass should be learning to control it. Two years and still having nasty thoughts like that doesn't make much sense to the white-faced woman. Either way...may he make mistakes or not, she would still lo- remain his friend.
The thought cleared from her mind like rainy clouds, and Bass calmly replied to her, telling her that his jaw was doing okay and that she shouldn't worry about not visiting him. Wren's eyes were suddenly consumed by that guilty sadness. She could almost feel tears in her eyes...she hadn't really noticed how bad he had gotten hurt when he fought Isardis. She was too busy arguing with Mirabelle to even notice...how dare her? Bass could of died and she was too busy acting like a slimy fool! Once he finished speaking, Wren immediately sat up and moved toward him until her chest pressed against his. She buried his nose into his soft fur while a few tears left her eyes.
Bass was probably confused as hell by now. But it didn't matter to her. The woman just let go of that instant guilt and sadness that filled up her chest like a glass cup...and those four words just repeated over and over in her mind. Bass could of died. Bass meant so much to her- and losing him would shatter her heart. But thank god he was alright. He was here. He was okay. Wren looked up at him and smiled weakly. But all at the same time, she shut her eyes and relaxed against his chest. "Oh my god...Bass, I'm so glad you're okay."
She inhaled and shifted closer to him, her nose finding it's way deeper into his creamy-white fur. The girl was probably just smothering the boy's neck and chest in tears...and he was probably really, really confused. Hopefully he'd understand eventually. Or else this would be yet another awkward situation between the two. "If...if your wounds were any more severe...please don't do that again Bass. Please..." Wren wasn't really holding back on any of her feelings for him. They both kind of realized they were beyond friends...so Wren didn't mind much. Even if she wanted to take it slow.
"I lov...you mean too much to me!" She didn't even realize it had been awhile since the event happened. Again, Bass was probably hella confused. Or maybe not! Maybe he understood just how she felt...Wren opened her eyes and stared up at him, tears falling to the earth in a hurry. Her tail curled over her paws, and she decided to answer his last question later on. At a moment like this...she didn't want to throw in, "Me and Mirabelle were fighting."