ardent

Oh, how things have changed

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
09-11-2014, 11:06 PM

Her sister would greet her happily, their chests colliding in an gentle embrace. Her sister had approached from her left, causing her to flinch in surprise at the sudden contact, she was still getting used to it as Cru tried to avoid approaching her left side. A wide smile split her features as her sister has crossed the borders without a second thought, but she didn't care. There was no denying the surprise in her sisters words. Her appearance had been drastically altered since they last talked. Her sister requested to be filled in, and there was much to tell. Russet haunches would recline comfortably before gushing the details of her life.

"Well, Isardis was challenged to the death by stranger so I went to watch. While there, that white birch who challenged for Arcanum attacked me and well....now I'm blind." A frown would pull at her lips. "Then there is Cru and I." A sheepish grin would lift her lips. "We're going to be parents." She would beam at her sister, her tail thumping against the ground.

"Talk" "You" Think