gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
09-12-2014, 12:35 PM
Quelt smiled gently at the woman, dipping his head as she introduced herself. She had a pretty coat it was simple but unique. Though he was letting his kind trail off too much obviously as he shook his head to get the thoughts away. "It's a pleasure azalea, my name is Quelt walker I recently founded the pack of isokan as it's olori or king. We took the polar sound and northern mines, since we are close id like to talk about an alliance" he said politely as he watched her. This was his first time doing this on his own. It seemed his skills as an alpha were being texted and he was determined to power through. Shifting a little he remembered what Athena had said and tried to modify it in his head.

"We won't bother you with this alliance, if you ask for help we will be happy to provide out services. But if you go to war with one of our other allies we won't intervene. So far isokan has an alliance with Abaven and bevroren." The words rolled off his tongue with a little difficulty but he got through it. He was much taller than her, but nothing would compare to the height difference between him and his mate irune. Waiting patiently for an answer he kept a friendly smile, he knew not many packs could he smile like this. With others being serious was just that sort of thing.
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]