Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-12-2014, 01:22 PM

(OOC: If you could post in the store to buy an out-of-season breeding pass, tell me when so I can post under to let them take the remaining gems out of Chrono's account.)

Chrono had been gone late, he had hunted for the pack and brought back little for himself and Esper. But it seemed like he hadn't been around in forever. Ever since leaving Tortuga, it was like a part of him was ripped from his being. But so long as he was with Esper, and she was happy, then he could make through the next day.

Recently he hadn't been feeling very well, and he was trying his best to keep it quiet. It would just blow over, at least that's what he thought. But tonight he would make it home and would be able to sleep next to his lover. The problem being that he couldn't remember the last time he was here in this den.

He poked his head in, Esper's dark figure blending into what little moonlight shone through the mouth of the den. He let out a little whine to let her know he was here, but didn't enter until he knew she was either sleeping, or aware that he was here.

Walk "Talk" Think