ardent

Take me down, Take me up

Dragneel

gems
size
build
player
07-17-2013, 11:16 PM

Dragneel's ears rose to the female, she was quiet pretty in his opinion. She smelt of the kingdom pack as well. What would they do to him there, he had no clue, honestly he didn't care. His tail flicked as he shyly pressed his ears against his skull. His mouth turning dry as he dug his front claws into the barren dirt. Dragneel wasn't quiet sure what he was doing, but now he was just looking for a home that would take him. His red orbs looked up at the girl as he splayed out on his stomach. Forepaws forward, he gave a small innocent look up at her. "I wish for nothing more than a home. My name is Dragneel Tokoto." He spoke in soft tones as he looked at her.
This was his behavior to be afraid of others, to be afraid of what he may do to them when he thought for himself. He would force himself to learn, for his brothers sake. Who knew, someplace like this could tear his heart out so lightly. It was like the world wanted him to suffer, it made him want to cry dearly, but he kept it inside of his small scarred body.

Speech,