ardent

Alliance for Sawtooth

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
09-13-2014, 01:57 PM

The woman was friendly, a smile playing on her pale face as she spoke. The russet woman would nod, a smile curling her own lips. The queen wanted to know more about Solistice. "Well, as i said, I rule in a partnership with Crucifix. Solstice is a fairly neutral pack, a home to those who want security and the pleasures of being in a pack. However, we are not ill-equipt. All of our warriors are put through rigorous training and we have an set of Elite warriors as well, all of which are used in the protection of the pack, should it be needed. We work together as a family, participating in regular hunts together and training. Despite the friendly nature of the pack, we do not allow inactivity. Everyone is expected to make an effort."
She would hoped it would be enough to impress the woman. After a pause, she would allow her own question to form on her lips. "Could you tell me anything about Sawtooth?" Her crown would tip to the side in question. This would be entirely useless if their packs weren't compatible on some level for an alliance. She was certainly not looking to make allies with someone who was trigger happy so to speak.

Talk like this