ardent

Oh, how things have changed

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
09-13-2014, 02:03 PM

Her sister was not anymore pleased with the news than Crucifix had been. She would take the light scolding, nodding slowly. "I know, I didn't expect her to the be there, much less for her to attack me." A shrug would lift a shoulder in acceptance. There was no changing the past now. She knew her sister was concerned, so she would send a light smile to the woman, hoping to ease her worries. Now that she was pregnant, the woman didn't plan on leaving Solstice anytime soon. It was amusing to watch her sisters expression. Her green eyes would widen in surprise, a grin spreading across her features. Her sister would rise, nuzzling her right cheek this time, much to her silent relief. She would return to nuzzle, a soft chuckle rolling off her tongue. But the happiness in her sisters eye would soon be replaced with worry. She would voice her concerns and she knew that the golden woman would not hesitate to leave and find Cru and rip him a new one if necessary. "Of course, you have nothing to worry about. I'm blind, not dumb." A paw would lift to swat gently at her golden chest, a reassuring smile curling her lips. She didn't want her sister to worry about her.

"Talk" "You" Think