Salamander

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-13-2014, 03:06 PM

At the female's drawn out words the boy immediately stuck his tongue out at her and gave a little shake of his head before slurping it back into his mouth with a chuckle. "Sal is bored because he no meet any cool people silly lady!" He barked with a frown. "I just telled you, duh!" Why couldn't he find somebody that was cool, funny and energetic like him Why did they have to be lame and hide from the boy just looking to have some fun? Meanies, all off them were meanies! Well he would just continue on doing what he did, have fun without them!

Sal flinched when the female suddenly gasped, purple gaze locking onto the woman with a questioning expression. Then his ears perked up when she spoke, which would leave the boy incredibly confused. "Real Salamander? He questioned in an innocent tone, head turning downwards as he brought his front paws up to his chest. "But, I am real, aren't I?" Slowly the expression on his face would go from confused to worry, wondering if he was actually not real and was just a figment of people's imagination.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"