ardent

The drums of war

Apollo

gems
size
build
player
09-13-2014, 05:16 PM

The man was now stuck to the very pack that he had tried to ignore. He was captured here at a low rank, a betrayal to all those who had cared for him. His mother had flinched from her gaze, but she was right in the fact that Helios could have torn his throat out then and there for betraying the family. But he hadn't, instead just shaming him in front of all of Olympus. But Chryseis... He had felt her seething anger as she was deemed a slave, and he knew that he could not hold her there. But to be completely shunned from his family? He hadn't been able too... But those three words that had left her inky lips had meant the world to him. He knew his true feelings to her, but had not expected her to return those emotions. But she had said it, she had whispered that she loved him too. Letting out a sigh he set off in search of her, knowing that his beautiful girl would be angry with him -- total understatement. He saw her form, picking it out with ease, and watched as she snarled and snapped. Apollo flinched, but did not slow in his approach to the woman. Saying nothing, his tongue snaked out and caressed the back of her ear, stepping back as his salmon eyes searched her face. He knew that nothing he said would make her feel better, nothing at all. Letting out another puff of air, the large man hung his head. "Go ahead and let me have it." He mumbled, looking up at her under his pale lashes. Pink tinted body hung low to the ground as he waited for it, expecting a blow of words and most likely a few harsh bites as well. But he was ready for it, she could do anything she wanted. In her eyes, he had failed to protect the two of them, failed to high-tail it out of there. But family meant more to him than that... He couldn't have just walked away.

"Hear Me Talk,"'Read My Thoughts.'