gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
09-13-2014, 10:38 PM

The pup's neck ringed around, startled by the presence of the other wolf. Though she knew her name, Chione did not know her's. And for that, she puffed out her tiny chest and gave her an evilly proud glare, one to show how royal she was for her name to be spread around the lands. "She don't see you as royal dearie."

Her dark eyes flicked to Charon, placed opposite of Andromeda, but it may have been hard to spot under the thin moonlight. Though her expression was easily filtered from pride to anger, the woman doing absolutely nothing wrong, or anything at all for that matter.

"I hate being kept up in that filthy den." Her voice toned harsh but steady. She may had been close to a season old, but she acted much older than she was. Except for the fact that she had Charon as her imaginary bud.

"Scram! We don't want the likes of you here! Crawl back into your hole where you belong!" Charon barked heavily into Chione's ear, but was directed to the woman who was still in their presence. "Charon, please. Be nice." She spoke quietly, turning to him as she took a seat on the grass.

Walk "Talk" Think