Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-14-2014, 11:28 AM

Sleep was always light for her. Natalya was always prepared to wake at the slightest movement or sound, a perk heightened senses but a curse that kept her from truly deep sleep but on rare occasions. She awoke to the first stirrings of her daughter, recognizing them as the familiar signs of a nightmare plaguing the girl, but her eyelids remained closed. A tiny paw would soon touch her leg, but only briefly. That was an odd behavior for Chione, and it drew the Matriarch to her feet. She stepped over her other children to follow one into the night.

She would seat herself quietly beside the child, wrapping her tail gently around her, offering warmth in the chill of the night air. She allowed silence to pass between them for some time before speaking. Chione, my dear, you musn't let those dreams keep you from sleep. I worry for your health, you must be constantly exhausted." She paused, turning her muzzle down toward the girl. "Tell me, what do you hope to do when you get a bit older? Once you reach a year, you will have to choose a specialty."

talk, think

To Feel Alive IAMEVE by IAMEVE on Grooveshark