Anzhelika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-14-2014, 08:22 PM

Choose Your Last Words. It's Your Last Time.
Because, You And I, Baby.

She would grunt in anger when her ivory daggers would snap on nothing but air, but his blood was now dripping from a large gash she had caused the male, a wicked smile pulling her ebony lips up at a curve.

Suddenly she would feel something clamp onto the tip of her tail, the male covering the girl's gorgeous caramel dipped features with his jaws. She would snarl in pain, but she knew she had to react quickly if she wanted to keep at least part of her tail.

Her eyes would narrow and her ears would pin against her skull, the girl flexing her toes and spreading them evenly. She distributed her weight evenly between her limbs and her skull would align with her spine, her tail aligning as well as best as it could while being stuck in the male's mouth. Her chin would tuck over her throat and her hackles would raise and her scruff would bunch up, the girl rolling her shoulders forward as well.

Finally she would spin around to her right side and lift up onto her hind legs, her jaw opening in a snarl. Her claws would lash out as she turned to face him, her claws seeking to go in the soft flesh of his muzzle and to drag her claws against his face, her right paw seeking to slash right above his right eye. Her left paw would seek to slash and drag across the left side of his muzzle from his left ear down to his jowls/lips area. She would do this in revenge, for if the male fucked her tail up, she would fuck his face up.

F I G H T

Anzhelika vs. Lyonovei for Maim {ripped ear}

round: one two THREE

Attacks; paragraph four

Defenses; paragraph three

Injuries; mild bruising to chest, strained neck, severely bruised shoulders, two gashes running along the sides of her scruff to her shoulder blades (forgot to mention that injury from round two xD), about three inches ripped off of her tail.

-- Extra Notes --

Good job!! Honestly this was a great fight and really fun c:

We Were Born To Die.

[Image: vQdrOgc.png]

[Image: 524oelY.png]

Warning: This character is prone to cursing, possible maim, fighting, and claims. If you choose to RP with this character, do it at your own risk!