ardent

I thought you were dead...

Sperare

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2013, 07:11 PM

She lay there with eyes closed, enjoying the warmth from the sun. It was nice knowing she could finally relax, not having to worry a single bit. And as she lay there she turned onto her side, stretching her legs out as far as they would go, but a voice caused her to suddenly jump. Sperare's legs went all over the place, scrambling to lift herself up. She had not been expecting somebody, and so it was a surprise, even more because she did not catch anothers' scent in the air.

She tried calming herself down though, taking a deep breath and clearing her throat, straightening herself out. She was about to introduce herself but then the male spoke, speaking her name with a confused look on his face. For a moment she was confused as to how he already knew her name, surely Gargoyle had not told the pack yet of their newest member.

And yet, she found him to be oddly familiar. Never before had she seen a wolf with such markings, it was very strange to her and unusual but the longer she stood there looking over every inch of his body, the more it came to her. This wolf, this wolf was.... Oxia! Brother! She yelled, her voice full of relief yet holding some pain. She had thought he was dead, that day Sperare and their mother were taken away, Oxia and νύχτα laying there as if dead.

Her body was trembling and once his name left her lips she was running to him, paws drummed against the ground, small, thin frame racing to him. Since she had just joined this lands she was still quite thin, ribs showing and coat matted in spots. She did not think about it though, right now she was focused on her brother who she thought she had lost so long ago. Oxia! I... I thought you were dead! She whined, pressing her face into his neck, pressing into his body, taking in his scent, his warmth.