ardent

GIVE ME YOUR HAND, I WILL GIVE YOU THE WORLD

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
09-14-2014, 11:40 PM

ooc;; this post must have gotten lost D: wanted to put something short back up for something more official, idk. basically disowning the girls.

For a time she would sit, taking their anger and rage with a sigh, eyes closing and a look of disgust slowly rolling over her features like a storm cloud. She hadn't done any of this for them, hadn't had this pack for them. it had all been for Desiree. She hadn't even wanted these little bastards in the first place. Hestia and Arisu spoke of being disappointed? With her? And then her son would appear, the only one speaking rationally of the bunch and slowly she would lift herself, move to stand beside him. Maw would lower in an attempt to touch her maw to his head in a show of appreciation and affection. "Thank you?" Her words were a soft murmur into his fur before she would turn to look to her daughters. Useless? Her lips would curl into the softest snarl as a fight began to break out. Hestia and Fia? How was that not surprising. "None of you are worthy of the name Sovari? None of this was for you, you are not entitled to anything. If your want an empire, build your own. If you want a family you can make your own as well? I'm done with your shit." Her words were sharp, but she doubted it got through the scrap. But she didn't care. She would nod briefly to Vivek, allowing him to follow if he so wished but she would leave, turning and setting off. She didn't care who won the fight, didn't care what happened to them. In her mind she only had two children anymore, only had two sons.

-exit vi-

TALK HERE

Table by Neffs