size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
09-15-2014, 09:24 AM

She hoped that this invisible injury would not cause him much distress, but already her sense of regret was draining. Even more so as he assured her there was nothing wrong and topped off his comment with a smile. The same expression developing more as she greeted him once more and would proceed to tell him who she was. In turn he would allow her the information that he was did not belong to any pack, nor did it seem like he ever would. She?d smile though, he must have been a lot like her brother. The only one to have not joined Bass?s pack, Chord was too much of a free spirit to belong to any such organization.
He?d go on though, tilting his head in question as he asked if she?d found anything of interest and explaining to her why it was he?d found himself in this garden of rocks. She?d let her gaze wander off over the surrounding areas, and though she hadn?t really felt much before now his words would send a slight shiver over her neck. "I?ve found nothing of note this trip." she?d start, an eerie feeling having fallen over her. "These rocks are of more interest than the rest of my trip." her bright dual colored gems would rest back upon the stranger?s gaze. "I?m Rhythm Destruction by the way."

""