Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-15-2014, 12:37 PM

The steely male had the most unnerving eyes, blue with a ring of crimson in the center of each. He did seem to be friendly though, so Azalea tried to not let them bother her. Honestly, all wolves with red in their eyes made her a little uncomfortable, she supposed because they looked like they had blood in their eyes.

"It's a pleasure azalea, my name is Quelt walker I recently founded the pack of isokan as it's olori or king. We took the polar sound and northern mines, since we are close id like to talk about an alliance." Azalea listened to him, nodding lightly as he named himself and then imagining his lands in her mind and recalling those to be located to the east of Ethereal, beyond Bevroren.

Her lips pressed firmly together, thinking over his offer. She did not want to blindly alliance her pack with others but this could be very important for them. "We won't bother you with this alliance, if you ask for help we will be happy to provide out services. But if you go to war with one of our other allies we won't intervene. So far isokan has an alliance with Abaven and bevroren." He would smile at her easily, the type of smile that might easy win over others.

Azalea only nodded again, clearing her throat a bit. "I feel very strongly about the need for the North to stay united and would like to accept your offer to ally with Isokan." Azalea's mind worked, thinking of ways that they could come to know each other's pack better.