gems
size
-
build
player
09-15-2014, 12:46 PM
Feanor; 35 in, 135 lbs

"Shut up!"

The nerve this child had was inconceivable, he dared to talk back to Feanor. He dared to bark an order at him. He thought he stood a chance against him. HIM. The boy's beauty was no longer taken into consideration. He was just another scrap of meat that festered and rotted like any other. "Make me!"He snarled.

He let the boy act first, watching him draw closer and closer with battle ready eyes before he {Sal} veered to the right. He lowered his head in anticipation, digging his claws into the ground, his tail raised, ears pulled back,fur on end, hind legs tense as though bracing for impact. While the cub made a move for his left shoulder, jaws open wide the slate beast responded by twisting and facing him head on, launching himself forward, his head and neck leveled with his spine, distributing his weight in an attempt to force Salamander into biting the upper part of his chest, just under his throat. It was a gamble, if Salamander bit just an inch too low he put his entire strategy at risk

If he were foolish enough to take the bite, he'd wrap his front legs around his neck of his spine and hold him in a vice grip before biting into either the back of his neck or his back, whichever was closest. After that it would be a simple matter of shifting the weight in his torso to throw him onto the ground.

~FEANOR VS. SALAMANDER FOR DOMINANCE~
ROUND 1 OF 4

ATTACKS: Attempts to force Salamander into biting his chest and wrap his arms around Salamander's neck or back and bite into either his neck or back so he can throw him onto the ground and hold him down.

DEFENSES: Arms braced, ears pulled back, tail raised, legs stabilized, head and neck leveled with spine, fur on end.

INJURIES: None

"Speech"
'thoughts'