Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-15-2014, 04:26 PM

The carmine empress has just crossed over into the rolling hills of her territory when the overpowering musk of an intruder engulfs her lungs. Her ears pin flat against her skull, her lips lifting to fully reveal her rows of razor sharp teeth. How dare someone intentionally invade her home, her family's home, her personal space? Hastily the infuriated empress turns toward the direction of the scent, dirt being kicked up around her as she sprints toward the intruder. It takes a few minutes for her to cover the ground that separates them, and as she draws closer to the scent, a massive and masculine form steps into her view. She is overwhelmed by his obvious size advantage, even from a distance she can see he will tower feet above her smaller form. She comes to a halt a few feet away from them, her eyes narrowing as the strangers gaze lifts to align with hers. A pale yet rosy hued mongrel suddenly bounds toward her, and she feels her defenses immediately fall into place. She is ready to fight to the death to protect her family and keep her crown, even if that meant she lay lifeless against the earth when they were done. "Get out of my pack lands before I remove your head from your shoulders." Lips remain peeled back as she flashes her fangs at him, her jaws snapping in a vicious taunt. She could feel the tension between them intensifying, and she was prepared to lose a lot of blood at the expense of protecting her people.

*this character is prone to violent actions*
companions: marco, wolverine. apollyon, rainbow snake
"there ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good"