gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
09-16-2014, 01:53 AM

Patrolling. Right. She hadn't thought about her brother having to watch the borders. It was a pretty obvious solution to her question, but nothing seemed very straight forward to her mind right now. She was incredibly distracted, which wasn't a great way to be when she was trying so hard to study for Natalya. Her eyes tracked his movements as he came over to lay beside her, a short, harsh laugh passing her lips at his question and her silver gaze looking away from him. There was no way that he didn't know what had happened. She was sure it had spread all over Olympus by now. Well, maybe not all the details, but certainly the fact that she was pregnant with no mate by her side.

"You don't have to pretend to act nice and pretend to be happy around me, Helios," she told him, having a hard time meeting his gaze as she said it. "In fact, I'd rather you yell and tell me how stupid I was and punish me. I'd rather someone around here be as mad at me as I am. I'm five years old, don't have a mate, completely lost my mind because the one guy I finally fell for disappeared, and now I'm having some stranger's pups. Just... Just be angry!" she snapped. Her gaze darted back up toward his, her eyes desperate and sad, her ears folding back against her head.

Speech
Thought
Others