gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
09-16-2014, 11:38 AM

Nervous, at first, and frozen by Helios's narrowed gaze, Hani stood rigid and still. Was this where she had wanted to be? Her break from the packlife had been uneventful. Somehow, though she felt like the outsider, she was drawn to this pack and this life. She couldn't describe it, and she refused to accredit it to any gods or goddesses. Natalya and Helios claimed they were okay, but Hani didn't really believe them. They didn't look very okay. They looked like they were pretending to be okay, but maybe that was just Hani's nervousness getting to her.

Natalya spoke to Hani, mentioning her absence. Unknowingly, the girl cringed, but continued to hold onto Natalya's words. Lead healer? Lead? Hani's heart stuttered, of course she was interested, but could she really be lead anything- especially in this pack? Hani's maw parted, but no words came out for a moment. Hani tried to shake off her nerves,
"I-if you believe I truly can, then of course, I'll give it my best." Hani nodded at her words, or maybe she was offering a bow, even she wasn't fully sure, "I would be honored to be the pack Atomist." she confirmed, her voice growing more solid, though her heart still raced. Lead healer sounded important. Like an actual part of the pack. Hani felt herself getting roped back into the pack, though she decided, finally, that she really didn't mind. If she wasn't the outsider she thought she was, this pack really could become home.

speech