Anzhelika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-16-2014, 03:34 PM

The hit to his jaw was a success, the ivory Queen smiling as she felt his weight slide off of her as he stumbled back, recovering from her hit a bit. She would use the precious seconds that he used to recover to roll and set in her defenses.

Her ears would pin against her skull, gold and violet audits narrowing into small, protective slits. Her tail would align with her spine, and so would her skull. Her toes would flex and she would spread her toes evenly, claws digging into the barren earth. Her joints would be loose for easy movement and her muscles would tense, core and abdomen tensing as well for any quick movements. Her chin would tuck over her throat protectively, keeping her vitals out of easy reach. Her hackles would raise and her scruff would bunch up around her shoulders and neck, protecting the area. Her fur would bristle and finally her jaw would unhinge, revealing her poison dripping fangs. She would snarl, lips curling back and cheeks bunching up to protect the soft flesh on her face and muzzle. Her nose would scrunch up as well, protecting it from snapping jaws or scratching claws.

He would lunge and wrap his arms around the front side of her neck, shoving his (right?) shoulder into the middle of her chest. She would snarl as he bit down onto her left ear, yet since her pale ear was already pinned against her skull, he didn't get much of a grip, but she could feel a sting as his jaws clamped down, crimson blood dripping from her ears from the puncture wounds he had caused her. Her balance would falter as he would push his weight into her, Anzhelika dragging her claws into the earth as she kept herself upright from being knocked down by his weight.

Anzhelika would snarl and use her tensed core to focus all of her strength in her chest, neck, and shoulders to attempt to push the male off of her, chest pushing up against him. She would then step back five feet and then charge at him, attempting to knock his balance off/knock the breath out of him or even collide with him and knock him down by bringing her left shoulder to collide with his right.

F I G H T

Anzhelika vs. Nikolai for spar

round: one TWO three

Attacks; paragraph four

Defenses; paragraph two

Injuries; mild bruising to chest, severe bruising to cranium/skull, light puncture wounds/ light scarring on left ear.

-- Extra Notes --

Omg I'm so sorry. Half assed fight post right there. My muse went byebye xDx

[Image: vQdrOgc.png]

[Image: 524oelY.png]

Warning: This character is prone to cursing, possible maim, fighting, and claims. If you choose to RP with this character, do it at your own risk!