Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-19-2014, 01:02 AM

Finally! It seemed this man also showed a strong interest in healing, what great luck! The young girl was already taking a liking to him. She beamed as she listened to the man's inquiry. He asked what specific herbs she may be looking for, or something to help cure an illness. And the girl knew exactly how to reply.

"I'm looking for a herb, berry or poultice that might help with defeating or preventing infections. I've recently treated a friend's wound, though I think it would be best if I knew how to prevent or get rid of infections, just in case it happens." She replied, continuing to listen as the man pointed out that he rarely came across healers and the difficult job they had. The dame nodded in agreement, no words escaping her silent maw. She knew that healing and medicine contained quite a lot of dedication, persistence and patience. Okay, so she may have zero patience but she was still learning, right? She was only just starting her great journey into medicine.

The tanned creature introduced himself as Aoto. The ebony las gave a faint smile as she gave her name. "I'm Titania, a rogue healer in training."

Healer in training? Wait, that didn't make sense. If she was a trainee, then that meant she had to have a mentor or someone to teach her. And right now she was "self-teaching", which wasn't very efficient. Though perhaps she could learn a thing or two from Aoto, who seemed like a wise-looking man.

"Speech" Thoughts
[Image: 0qTRS7R.png]