gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
09-18-2014, 08:24 PM

The feeling of her next to him was something that the chocolate wolf could not explain. The feel of her warmth and her sweet scent in his nose he could hardly ask for anything more. He couldn?t ask for anything more because she was perfect, their life was perfect. Having Novella was so much more than he could have ever hoped for. He would notice the cave less and Novella more as the brilliance of the colors on her fur would intensify. He?d find himself sporting a goofy smile, as he took in the absolute perfect beauty of his wife. Softly he?d hear her forfeiting words, she would appease him, saying that he had indeed been onto something with his idea.
A soft chuckle would echo her words as he nuzzled the back of her ears affectionately, ?I knew you?d enjoy it.? He?d push himself closer to her, finding he was no longer content with simply sitting close. His left foreleg would wrap around her shoulders as he pulled her closer, kissing her softly as the cave continued to grow in brilliance.

image by yumpy <3
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]