Mariposa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-17-2014, 10:51 PM

"Me? With the face?" She would question her back, stepping away from the female that had just so damned rudely pushed her face into Mari's and asked who her uncle was. This angered the ebony fae, a growl threatening to rip against the peaceful silence, but she held it back.

"No, this face hasn't seen your uncle," she would tell the girl, her tone was soft, not showing her hidden anger to the girl, and then turn her attention back to her alpha. Mariposa had no damn idea who this girl's uncle was, or why the hell she was asking her out of all the other wolves that possibly could know where her uncle was.

Mari shook the thought away and looked at her alpha, paying close attention to him as he spoke. . . Most of this stuff she had already known, so it began to bore the fae, topaz eyes trailing to the cave walls. But, when Quelt would mention her name, her head would snap and her attention would be brought back, all eyes most likely on her. She gave a shy smile and coughed out a small "Ehheh." with a nervous tone. But, when Quelt would ask for questions- she would definitely have one.

"My King, Quelt, since I am the only wolf experienced enough in battle at the moment, would you like me to hold fight training one of these days, to sharpen their skills?" She would ask, a small smile upon her maw. Even though the fae was small, she was a warrior. And she knew how to fight pretty well, giving her skills to the others a bit would definitely help.