size
Medium
build
Light
player
keanai

Famous
09-18-2014, 03:24 AM

The woman would look up at her and Cecily would see the surprise in her face, by this point Cecilys own expression spoke of delight and joy as she hovered a few steps from Emer, waiting for the recognise to settle on Emer's face. When the lighter shaded woman spoke and uttered her naem Cecily broke through her own barriors and threw herself forward, towards the woman before her until she could wrap a paw about her side and bury her face into that familiar coat. There had been nights where she had been able to bury herself into Emer's coat and know that so long as her mother was there everything would be alright. She had been sick once, back in Valhalla and Emer's steady presence had promised her that everything would be alright. Breathing heavily and her heart hammering she felt the fullness of her mother, the firm coat beneath her and knew she was not imaging things. Ever since Valhalla's fall and losing her family she had felt lost and broken, knowing her mother was here now.. it went a long way to soothing the younger girls soul.

?Mother, I missed you? she whispered, surprised at how choked her own voice sounded. She sounded raw, could taste the emotion of relief and surprise in her mouth as she held Emer close and wished to never be parted from her again. ?Taddeo.. Signy?? she asked hesitantly, half afraid to ask but needing to know the fate of her siblings.

Walk "Talk" Think
[Image: aGjjkVy.png]