Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Novella
09-18-2014, 03:34 AM

Life was still far from perfect of course, they were still stuck in a storm and still parted from the rest of the family but there was nothing but pure relief at seeing her daughter once more. She would push herself up to a sitting position, suddenly finding some more strength within her as she nuzzled Cecily in return, the emotion swelling within her. There had been times she feared she would never see her again now there was hope once more. She had found Cecily, perhaps she would find Signy and reunite once more with Taddeo and Valerius too.

"I missed you too." Emer responded softly. There was so much she could and should ask but words weren't forming too easily either at the moment, shock and joy still taking over. She would grow slightly disheartened though as Cecily spoke once more, knowing she now had to deliver bad news to her daughter. "I don't know." She responded. She had hoped perhaps the girls were together the whole time though it seemed that truly was not the case. "Signy went missing at the same sort of time you did and I've gotten lost Taddeo and Valerius in the storm." Perhaps there was still hope for those two, maybe they had found some shelter together and would be safe and reunite with them soon.

by kat