Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-18-2014, 05:22 AM

Just when she was about to call it a day and head to the Eastern lands, another voice called out to her. A dusty caramel man with bright azure orbs had approached her.

At least I'm not the only soul in the middle of nowhere.

The man could tell the onyx girl was looking for something, politely asking what she might be looking for. Unless this wolf was a healer, there really was no point of telling him if he wasn't going to help. What use would there be telling a warrior to help find berries and herbs?

"I'm learning to be a healer so I'm looking for herbs," The girl replied in her usual quirky state, giving the man a curious look. "Do you know anything about herbs? Anything that might help me?"

She didn't want to sound pushy, but she was a little desperate to learn. She knew basics like closing open wounds, preventing infections and numbing pain but that was about it. If any wolf had a broken leg, she certainly wouldn't be the healer to call. Heck, this guy may not even know a single thing about medicine! If that was the case she would just have to move along and hope she bounced into another healer.

"Speech" Thoughts
[Image: 0qTRS7R.png]